Federal police… Switzerland (infected 23.10.2012)

Dieses Thema enthält 2 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer. Es wurde zuletzt aktualisiert von  john.doe 26. November 2012 at 22:39.

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor

Anonym

Hi guys,
    So… never had a virus or a Trojan in my life. Two weeks after moving to Switzerland… got one.
    Avira and all others seem to ignore it completely. It is as described in one of the posts: Windows at first is booting normally. You can see the desktop as usual. After a few seconds then appears the Federal Warning Trojan and nothing can be done.
    But the directions for “where you look on the right side for an entry avupdate. -This usually includes a path to the executable with the name jashla.exe
    delete-Is such a path can be found that by right-clicking (on avupdate click) the pulldown menu.” are not relevant to me. I dont have the avupdate or the jashla.exe . 🙁
    Here is what I see when I run the regedit and follow the path to Run:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]18757[/ATTACH]
    Help!!!!
    Thanks,
    Lena

Hi Lena and welcome to our forum,

1.) Systemscan using OTL

Download OTL by Oldtimer and save it to your Desktop.

[*]Start OTL with doubleclick.

[*]Set the checkmarks like the above picture shows.
      [*]Press Scan.
      [*]Wait. 🙂
      [*]At the end you will get two log-files, namely OTL.txt and Extras.txt. Post them here in your thread.

bye, andreas

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!

bye, andreas

:lock:

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)

Das Thema „Federal police… Switzerland (infected 23.10.2012)“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.