3.04 barrier delayed Help?

Dieses Thema enthält 4 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer. Es wurde zuletzt aktualisiert von  Petra 8. Januar 2013 at 19:21.

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)
  • Autor

First I would like to apologize for my German. I have recently moved to Germany, and am still learning how to speak the language. I’ll be using translate.google.com, so I hope that is good enough.

My computer was recently awarded the ‘3 0.04 “BKA Trojan infected. I know the version number of your Identifcation website. I followed the steps you recommneded to other users (from ‘safe mode + command prompt”, the transfer Malwarebytes from a flash USB drive, and restart it), but I still have the virus. Strangely, it seems only after 20-40 minutes of CPU time. I am able to restart the computer and access the Internet until it locks normally my screen.

I think I might need more advanced help? I would normally ask an English-help site, so I do not have to worry about is giving you with my bad German, but this version of the virus appears only in Germany at the time of the one thing I can say.

Please tell me if something is unclear, and I say I’ll try to fix it.

Thank you!

Should I re-testing and sets my log?

Anonym

We can switch to english if you like! It would be much easier for us, and for you!
    –> http://forum.botfrei.de/forumdisplay.php?51-English-Support

Anonym

I have moved your thread to the english support section! 😉

So, please download Malwarebytes in the normal mode and perform a “QuickScan” and publish the log file of MalwareBytes scan result here in this thread!

Petra

Due to lack of feedback thread will be closed.

[°¿°] Ciao, Petra
    Forenregeln | Kein Support per PN oder Mail! | Daten sichern! | Initiative-S

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)

Das Thema „3.04 barrier delayed Help?“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.